THE PACHUCA VIRTUAL MUSEUM
Announcement to “The Plastic and visuals Artists
who would like to be a part of the New Temporary Cycle “
- Local (Pachuca), national (Mexico) and international artists who wants to participate and carry out in these areas:
- Open from the day of this publication.
- Artist participating must send their catalog with minimum of 20 works, with their respective technical files that include: Title, year, technique and measurements.
- The catalog should also include:
Describe text of your work
Contact (e-mail, telephone, social networks, and/or links of online portfolio)
- All the information and technical files, should be sent in PDF format to the following e-mail: email@example.com ,with the title : Local Artist, National or International according to the category where you participate, with your artist name.
EXAMPLE: International Artist - Juan Carlos Gómez
- The image that are include in the file must have a good quality and occupy one page per work, so that they can be properly appreciated.
- The portfolio that doesn’t include all the required information or received after the indicated date and time will be discarded.
- An artist from each category (local, national, international) will be selected to be part of the new cycle of temporary exhibitions of MUVIPA.
- ● The exhibition in digital format, for which they will be published in the museum page www.muvipa.com.mx in the temporary exhibition section.
- The result of selected portfolio will be announcement in 10 days after the closing, through the museum website and social networks.
DEAD LINE: June 15th, 2019 at 23:59 hrs. (GMT-5)